1. Learn all that you can about other religions.
2. Go out of your way to be around people of other faiths.
3. Look for projects you can share with people of other religions which will benefit the community.
4. Maintain respect for both the inherent rights of all individuals and their differences.
5. Promote protection for the vital boundaries between religion and government.
6. Strive to unite diverse voices as a challenge to extremism and to build common ground.
7. Understand religious freedom as a foundation for American democracy.
8. Hold sacred the individual rights and matters of personal conscience.
9. Remember that religious and political extremists are a threat to individual liberty and democracy.
10. Celebrate religious and cultural difference as a way to achieve a vibrant community.